Our Quality Statement
- My Pack Company is committed to excellence in all its products and services.
- We will ensure all our products are both safe and meet all the legal requirements.
- We will continuously improve and develop services through our people development.
- We will train all our employees to recognise and carry out their work to the highest quality standards.
- We will follow the requirements of the BRC consumer product standard and routinely subject our Quality Management System to internal review to drive its continual improvement.
- We will measure our success by how we satisfy our customers’ requirements both in terms of quality of products produced and services provided.
My Pack Company has implemented a tight quality procedure that follows the BRC Global standards on quality and safety guidelines. Our systems include:
1) A detailed Hazard, Analysis and Critical Point Study (HACCP) throughout the packing process.
2) A full quality manual to detail all procedures carried out in the organisation. This includes product traceability, product specification, product contamination, non-conformity, corrective actions and inspections.
3) Our quality inspection / sampling procedures follow BS 6001-1:1999 / ISO 2859-1:1999.